The sunniest job there is! Sunleaves continues to grow! We are looking for a solar panel expert for the Sittard region. Is this you? Then quickly read the Account Manager vacancy and apply!
WHAT DOES THE ACCOUNT MANAGER JOB VACANCY ENTAIL?
- You are a professional when it comes to solar panels, you can offer the perfect set of solar panels for every situation.
- Intelligent software lets you create very precise yield calculations.
- You want to keep on developing yourself in the advisory field & you always go for maximum customer satisfaction.
- You keep up to date with technological and social developments in a fast-growing market.
- You will be working at the friendliest solar panel company in the Netherlands.
WHAT DOES YOUR WEEK LOOK LIKE?
Your week starts on Monday morning. We discuss the developments of the past week and set new targets for the coming week. Time to get started! The De Vries family requested a quote for solar panels through our website. You will start with a telephone intake and then schedule an on-site appointment. You will then hit the road in your own lease car. You will be welcomed on the site by an enthusiastic De Vries family. You assess the situation, discuss all requirements around the table and work together to create the perfect solar panel design on your laptop. Great, the De Vries family is very keen and eager to get started with the proposal that has been made. As account manager, you arrange everything from A to Z. You provide support with any financing, ensure that an installation date is scheduled and that all information concerning your design ultimately reaches the installation team. After the installation, you give family De Vries one last phone call to ask if everything went smoothly, and they’re completely satisfied with their solar panels. Nice, the neighbours of the De Vries family have also become enthusiastic and want you to stop by for a chat.
What do we expect from you?
- A higher professional education (HBO) level of work experience and mindset.
- Affinity with sales and improving customer satisfaction.
- Technical insight.
- Ability to think collaboratively in an ever-evolving organisation.
- Eager to learn about new developments in the market.
- Experience as an account manager or in the solar panel business is a plus
- Living in the Sittard region
What do you get from us?
- A good fixed salary.
- Bonus pay when you achieve your targets.
- A good pension scheme.
- A company car
- A laptop and everything you need to draw up a quote.
- Training to continue developing yourself.
A great team to work with and a fantastic work atmosphere.
Are you interested in working for Sunleaves as an account manager in the Sittard region? Then email your CV and motivation to email@example.com